Friday, January 5, 2007

New year

Hi again!
The new year start was a little rough on us: we both got sick... yep,
checked! I got a cold, and my stomach has been a little funky... & Brendan's
stomach is definitively unhappy. Nothing too bad though, and we are feeling
much better today. I went over everybody's comments, finally, and they're
all very cool! Here are a few words back:
Paul: yeah, Don pedro is actually 3 people: my mom, my dad, and my sister :)
so the competition is uneven.
Papou et mamou: je vous embrasse tous les deux, et bonne annee!
Don Pedro: fefe, super l'echarpe, j'ai hate de voir :) Mom, je pense bien a
toi, ici le hammac ils maitrisent, et l'eau est chaude! Dad: je prends des
photos, super la carte :)
Minnie: Grosses Bises, j'espere que ca va les messages en anglais!
Les Ruyer: je suis contente de savoir que ca le fait quand meme les mails en
anglais :) "I shitted on myself" c'est je me suis chie dessus! Bises.
Michel et Janis: Gros Bisous, je suis sure que vous suivez tout, Brendan
veut pas ecrire, mais il lit!
And everybody else too: Happy new year :) I hope I didn't forget anybody, if
I did, I'll write again later :) And I saw I did a million typos, the key
board is all faded, and I'm trying to write fast... so yeah, things get
messy.

We did two more days of deep water soloing, and yesterday, we took it easy
and did routes (with a rope then). We're planning a little trip to Poda
Island, about 6 miles away. We're thinking kayaking there, spend a couple
days, sleep on the beach, and climb what's there. Our guide book says the
climbs are really good over there.
I'm going to try to put a picture up, because we had a little thought for
all of you this morning, and took a low resolution picture, just for you
guys... but I'm going to send that before I try, because I'm not too sure
how it'll work out!
Chloe-

_________________________________________________________________
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help

http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG

No comments:

About Us