Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!






Happy New Year everyone!!!! Here is 2009, rolling already. We started the year off with a trip back to San Francisco to visit friends and family. I hadn't been back since I moved out here to Colorado last year. It was a lot of fun to climb with all our fiends at the gym getting psyched on some plastic: just like old times :) We'd almost forgotten how social climbing be. I could tell I lost some of the habit due to the amount of distraction while climbing. Several times, I couldn't help breaking out in laughter while I was climbing, due to the random discussions ranging from anal sex to kids eating chalk..and trying to climb hard while laughing is pretty much impossible.
We rejoiced in roaming the isles of Trader Joes, and Rainbow rediscovering all the good food we lack out in here in the boonies. It was great seeing our families and spending some time with them.
Also, I have been progressing on the Flip pac improvements. As you can see in the pictures above, the bench is finally in. I actually just about finished it today, I'll post further pics later. We have been having some great weather out here, and it looks like it's going to continue for little while. Nothing like a perfect bluebird winter day: sounds like some climbing to me ;)
Also, I start working as a Paramedic for WECAD at the end of the month, which is very exciting, and should be good.
That's it for now, but I'll post another soon with some more pics. Cheers.
-Brendan

1 comment:

Janis Couvreux said...

We want to see a pic of the baskets!

About Us