Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Paramedic



You have to admire my new, impressive belt buckle. If you live in Colorado, guess you gotta have the belt buckle... so I went and bought myself one... no, not really. This impressive belt buckle was actually a gift to me from the ambulance company I work for as a congratulations gift for actually becoming a paramedic. I'm not sure if people actually wear things like this for real... god I hope not. In case you can't read it, it says: "The EMT-Paramedic. An American Hero." Uh-huh

3 comments:

Janis Couvreux said...

Ooooh, so now you are an official Colorado cowboy! Just your style.

Oliv said...

I want one! I want the same one! Where can I get one?
Home Depot? Lowes? Please do let me know!!
;)

indyfab guy said...

Just don't play the country western song backwards man, you'll lose, your truck, your woman and the belt buckle...though congrats. on becoming a paramedic...right on...now to the chopppers....
tom g

About Us