Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Guest bathroom finished!















That's it... ! Our guests can have their own bathroom now :) The kitchen bar is also finished, and the baseboards are up and drying! We are super psyched to be done, and it's perfect timing: we are going to be climbing outdoors as much as we can in January, no more house work! Speaking of work, working in the ER for me is much better, I am getting used to the insanity there, and I can't wait for Brendan to bring me a patient in the middle of the night, hehe! I also can't wait to go climbing... I feel like I haven't touched real rock in a long time (it has really only been a few months, but it feels way too long!) Hope you guys are ready for Christmas...??! We're still waiting for the good snow dump to get the skiing season going here. I can't believe it's the end of the year already! I know it is though when I see people psychotic about the holidays! We are ready for the new year, this last year has been super busy for both Brendan and I, but I think we're set now!! ~~Chloe

2 comments:

Janis Couvreux said...

Very nice. Great work and so fast! BTW I like the stenciling in the bathrooms. Am counting the days 'til you guys get here!

michel said...

Tu fais du super travail! En consequence je te prepare une liste de travaux a faire a la maison. Ce n'est pas la peine d'amener tes outils, j'ai ce qu'il faut.

About Us