Monday, December 7, 2009

Bathroom project #1: mission accomplished!


Oooh yeah: our bathroom is done! Brendan told me he "wasn't into painting"..... I should have known it was fishy! I told him I'd love to take care of the painting... It is actually into sanding that Brendan wasn't into... It's ok, I sanded, inhaled all the dust... (less cleaning that way!) and finally painted! We're still working on finishing the bar/counter in the kitchen, and the guest bathroom... so I'll put up more pics ;) -Chloe

5 comments:

Oliv said...

Very nice, ca donne presque envie de se laver! The new skin for the blog is cool too!

Oliv said...

...and about inhaling dust, I believe (actually saw on the pictures) that Brendan is quite equipped now, oxygen tanks and all that stuff. You should borrow some of his gear next time you do some sanding.

Paul said...

Ya know...we're going to get rid of our nice Bosch electric range next month. Come get it. :)

(We're switching to gas.)

Chloe said...

Olivier: Nan, Brendan il ne veut pas me preter ses jouets... il prefere que je respire la poussiere!! Mais ca claque, la douche t'attends ;)

Paul: ... what's an electric range? (I know I know... Brendan's at work, I can't ask him right now!)

Paul said...

Stove. Yours looks like our old one. ;)

The place looks great! And glad you're liking the ED more.

Holidays? 5150 season.

About Us