Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winter project

Brendan is done in a little less than two weeks... ooooooh yeah! We are both ready to get our life back and we have stuff we want to do in the house... The winter project will be to get our two bathrooms done, and we have two themes: blue, and bamboo! We haven't done much climbing outside lately... going to the climbing gym... about every other day! I am babying one of my knees, and for now it's not happy... so it gives me time to get stuff done at home! I have cabinets to sand, and paint to buy!! We''ll post pictures when it's all done and pretty :) and as soon as the bathrooms are done, we're going climbing in Hueco! ~ Chloe

1 comment:

Janis Couvreux said...

Oooh, blue and bamboo! I like it! Perhaps you can give us some "blue and bamboo" Christmas list ideas???

About Us