Monday, November 2, 2009

Still Breathing...for now...








Hey, we're still alive!!! I know our blog has been severely neglected lately and I apologize for that. I have been extremely busy lately. I got a job with a fire department and am currently going through their fire academy. It has been up at 4am, start the day with morning workout at 6am, and on the drill ground until about 5:30/6pm Monday through Friday. Every week has a been a series of tests, with which everyone is another opportunity to lose my job if I don't pass. Anyways, there has been much going on, but I don't really have time to update on it all right now. You'll just have to wait until I graduate and have a little more time. If all goes well and I pass all my tests, I graduate on November 20th. After that the schedule will be awesome: work two days, get four days off: that means lots of climbing!! Enjoy the few pics from my academy time.

2 comments:

Janis Couvreux said...

Ah, finally, an update! With pics no less. Are you in any of these? With all the disguise, can't tell if you are in there or not!

Doogie said...

hey dumb ass, most people go down ladders feet first. i thought you guys knew how to use ladders and stuff.
just kidding. keep it up. we are still waiting here.
sean

About Us