Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EURO TRIP 2011!!!

We just got back from a 6 week trip to Greece and France. We started in Greece, climbed in Kalymnos for 3 weeks, then flew to France. Greece was amazing, we had some really nice days just the three of us, and met a Canadian couple with kids, with who we split climbing days: the dads in the morning, and the moms in the afternoon! We have to go back with a sailboat ;) The climbing is amazing, tuffas, tuffas and more tuffas, and the island is small and sweet, with perfect beaches for Sky :). We flew to paris, visited my grandma, then drove to Gap, and climbed in ceuse, then on to Valence to visit some friends, the Montpellier to see my friend Lucie and her 1 yo JUSTIN, with whom Sky partied! Then we swang by Brendan's aunt's house in Montalivet, near Bordeaux, and swang by Soulac for more family action... Then up to nantes to pick up my brother, and to Vannes to see my grand-parents. The finally headed back to Paris to fly back to Boulder!! Sky is just the baby we wanted: perfect little traveler, super happy all the time, and so fun to be with!! I split the pictures in different posts, by city! ENJOY!! xoxo -Chloe

1 comment:

Lea said...

Great posts! I know you were glad to see family, friends, and climbing venues, but I'm glad you're back!!! xoxo

About Us