Thursday, September 23, 2010

The boys are sleeping in...


Sleepy time for my two favorite boys this morning... I am so glad Brendan gets a paternity leave... it wouldn't be the same without him!!!

Sky came with us to the climbing gym 2 days ago, and did it again today. I finally started climbing again... and it feels so sweet! I -patiently- waited 10 days, and decided I was ready. Sky sleeps in his car seat at the gym while we get some climbing routes in. He is such a sweet little one: as long as he is fed, he will sleep and look around without a fuss. We stop climbing to come kiss him and hug him after a couple routes, and he does so well.

Tomorrow morning my parents are flying in from San Francisco: Sky is going to meet my Dad for the first time! Then at the beginning of October we're taking a road trip to California, planning to climb in Utah, Yosemite and Tahoe, and spending time with Brendan's parents, who are still impatiently waiting to meet Sky also!! There are so many grand-parents to meet for our little man :))

3 comments:

papoumamou said...

Très jolie photo des 2 dénommés Couvreux ! et commentaire aussi !
Je vois que Chloé a repris ses activités sportives, cela va te muscler le ventre , mais laissez SKY dans son couffin quand même

Bisous de Papou et Mamou

Janis Couvreux said...

Ahhhhh, too cute the photo; trop mignonne la photo. Bisous, bisous, bisous....

Janis Couvreux said...

Oh, and I see Brendan has his little stuffed friend for reassurance.

About Us