Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nurse Chloe

Yay, I am finally an RN! I finally have both my licenses too, in California, and in Colorado. Now I just need the snow to melt and get an official job concretely offered to me and it'll be heaven: I will be able to do the two things I like best: climbing, and being a nurse! Here is a picture of me celebrating passing the board... It has been such a long journey, but it seems like I am finally getting somewhere :) I went to an interview today, and have distributed my resumes around a few hospitals and units, so now I seat and wait... if I can seat... Talk to you soon! -Chloe

Hourra, je suis finalement infirmiere! Je viens d'avoir mes deux licenses, une en Californie, et une au Colorado. Maintenant il ne reste plus que la neige fonde, et qu'un hopital me fasse une offre, et ce sera parfait, je pourrai faire les deux choses que je prefere: grimper, et etre infirmiere! Voila une photo de la celebration de mes resultats de l'examen federal... C'est long c'est long, mais je crois que j'arrive enfin quelque part :) Je suis allee a un interview aujourd'hui, et j'ai distribue mes CVs un peu partout dans differents hopitaux et services, donc maintenant je me pose, et j'attends... si je peux me poser... A bientot! -Chloe

No comments:

About Us