Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sky got his first hair cut tonight :-)

OK, I did it, I cut the some of the sweet blond curls, and left a bunch also :) It was starting to get in his eyes, so I trimmed it! What a mission! He was VERY interested in the scissors and kept turning around, to see what was happening, saying "clip clip clip clip?!" But I succeeded! I cut his hair, and he still looks cute :-)



Ca y est, j'ai coupe les bouclettes de Sky... il lui en reste plein :) Ca commencait a lui tomber dans les yeux, alors je me suis lancee! Wahou! Bonjour le plan... il etait vachement interesse par les ciseaux, et n'arretait pas de se retourner en disant "clip clip clip clip?!" Mission accomplie malgre tout :) Je lui ai coupe les tifs, et il est toujours tres mignon :-)

2 comments:

papoumamou said...

really so cute !

papoumamou said...

really so cute le petit boy

About Us