Thursday, April 30, 2009

Road Trip to Utah!











I spent a week playing with my Mom in Utah... it was really really sweet! We both flew in and met in Salt Lake City, where we rented the "smallest" of the Cruise America RVs! It was a first for us to be in an RV... pretty exciting indeed!! We headed down to Bryce Canyon, got some nice weather, then some snow, and then more snow! But we needed more than that to turn around... little RV was snow resistant... and so were we :D After a few days, Brendan drove from Colorado to Utah to meet us. All three of us drove to Zion, where the weather got much better... by the 3rd day in Zion, it was flip-flops and swim suits, in the river, hard to believe since we wore all the layers we brought with us the first three days of our road trip! It was lots of fun... There is nothing like hanging out with your Mom!!!! (or at least with mine!!) :)))))) We had a blast! Here are a few pictures, enjoy!

PS: tomorrow and the day after will be my last two nights at St Mary's, and I am absolutely excited to move! I am less excited about scrubbing the sink and shower at home in Glenwood, and haven't packed the laptop yet, so I am procrastinating the cleaning session, so that I can type up a little post for you guys!! However, not all cleaning will be boring: the thought of playing with the rental carpet cleaning machine is actually exciting... to me. "The Rug Doctor" it's called! We'll see what a nurse can do with that! Much love, -Chloe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oui c'etait bien sympa sans parler de la "compet" flip pak - RV...

Oliv said...

Small typo, but I confirm: "There is nothing like hanging out with your Mom!!!! (or at least with yours!!)" ;)

About Us